Motorola Mobility’s 600,000 sq. ft. global headquarters in the Merchandise Mart was designed to be an innovative showcase for both their clients and employees. Triangle was asked to provide the finishing work for the open, colorful and hip spaces, which included micro-kitchens, lounging areas, a game room, a large commons area and a giant rooftop deck.
- 80,000 sq. ft. of window films, sized and installed
- 15,000 sq. ft. of special graphic wall coverings
- Layout and painting of floor designs for sports court
- Wall and floor stenciling
- Installed unique “way finds” throughout the headquarters
- Chicago-specific picture graphics