Shirley Ryan AbilityLab
Triangle was selected as the painting and finishing contractor for the newly constructed Shirley Ryan AbilityLab (formerly the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago), the largest freestanding rehabilitation hospital in the United States. This first-ever patient therapy and research hospital includes 1.2 million sq. ft., 242 private patient rooms and a 9-floor parking garage.
- Professional commercial, high performance and industrial coatings were applied
- Installation of wallcoverings and graphics throughout the facility, all to Triangle’s impeccably high standards
- Multi-year commitment, working in collaboration with several leading design and architecture firms
- Dedicated project teams (project managers, superintendents, foreman, painters, installers and suppliers) to keep all work on schedule
- Changes and updates immediately and seamlessly transmitted to the field teams to minimize delays and errors