College of DuPage
This phased, 5-year, 765,000 sq. ft. project featured both new construction and the renovation of existing buildings on campus.
- High performance floor and curtainwall coatings, using an extensive palette of rich, vibrant colors
- Interior and exterior painting and finishing
- McAninch Arts Center (170,000 sq.ft.): renovation of three performance areas, gallery and classrooms
- Student Resource Center (118,000 sq.ft.): fully phased renovation of existing library
- Berg Instructional Center (477,000 sq.ft.): the largest renovation in higher education in the state, it was awarded an ABBY (America’s Building of the Year award) in 2012